Our Company Overview
Harvey Nash Asia Pacific enables clients to build world-class leadership teams. We specialise in the recruitment and development of the outstanding executives of today, and senior managers who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow.
For over two decades, we have served as a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, governments and institutions. With over 40 offices globally, we operate across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, balancing international reach with local market knowledge and passion for delivery.
We are able to react quickly to our clients’ requirements, providing insight into local market dynamics whilst drawing on the Group’s global resources, to ensure the best and most proficient approach is utilised in order to deliver exceptional results for the business.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Australia, Japan, Singapore and Vietnam, Harvey Nash Asia Pacific enables clients to operate in exciting and fast-growing markets throughout Asia with an experienced and trusted executive search partner.
Australia | China and Hong Kong | India | Indonesia | Japan | Korea | Malaysia | Philippines | Singapore | Thailand | Vietnam
The team is comprised of multi-lingual sector specialists who know the Asia Pacific markets inside out.
The business has a strong track record of delivering major diversity projects at board level as part of our leadership services offering.
Harvey Nash Asia Pacific is part of Harvey Nash plc., a $US1bn recruitment and outsourcing group with 40 offices in 17 countries, and a main listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Harvey Nash Executive Search has 40 offices globally
- We have a team of more than 200 talented consultants
- We work across 17 countries
- We place over 3,000 senior people in roles every year
- Our team speaks over thirty languages from Mandarin to French, Hindi to Spanish
- Through our assignments, research and events we meet thousands of the top global talent each year
- We produce three annual thought leadership studies a year on HR, IT, and Diversity