Jobs & Careers AWR
The AWR bring the European Agency Workers’ Directive into UK law.
They entitle temporary agency workers to equal treatment with regard to pay and working conditions, as someone recruited to do the same job but on a permanent basis.
Please find more information below:
- AWR Factsheet 1 - An introduction to the Regulations
- AWR Factsheet 2 - Exclusions for Limited Company Contractors and self-employed workers
- AWR Factsheet 3 - How does an agency worker qualify for equal treatment?
- AWR Factsheet 4 - What is equal treatment?
- AWR Factsheet 5 - Liability for breach of the Regulations
- AWR Factsheet 6 - Maternity rights under the Regulations
- AWR Factsheet 7 - Employed agency workers - when does equal treatment not apply?
- AWR Checklist - Impact assessment tick-list